Whether you are organising a dinner party for a newly wedded couple or for your friends, keep in mind the fact that a decorated table is responsible for setting the right ambience and mood for the celebration. It is the centre of attraction for the guests, friends and family. Table decorations can add life to any event. All you have to do is to use your inspiration and flair while decorating it.
This piece of article highlights few tips that would help you in making celebrations more fun and exciting.
· Table Cloth: It is one of the first steps involved while decorating a table. It is the background of your table and helps in tying things together. A table cloth having rich and warm colours such as orange, brown, red, yellow and gold provides a cosy feeling. If you want to create a thematic effect, opt for beige or plain white coloured table cloth. · For sophistication and elegance, silver and gold cutlery makes for an ideal choice. Complementary cutlery adds overall look to your table. · Use of cream or white linen helps in creating romantic mood. · For kid’s party, make sure to use bright colour plastic cloth that can be easily cleaned with detergent or soap solution. You can also opt for table cloth made of paper so that they can sketch and colour things. This will not only make them feel happy but will also keep them occupied. · During festive season, you can opt for dark green or red coloured table cloth.
· To add a trendy look to your celebrations, fill shot glasses with white tulips, beads including other delicate flowers. Add water to it and place it in the centre of the table.
· Place a large bowl filled with pine cones and gilded fruits at the middle of the table. If you are planning ton use nuts in the decorations, make sure you place them in the shell.
· If you are planning to use flowers in the decoration, place them at low level so that guests can talk to each other without any obstruction.
· Arrange your crockery in a right manner along with the right napkin rings and napkins.
· Home-made cookies and brownies add a personal touch. This brings you more close to your relatives, family and friends.
So, the next time you plan to organise a party, keep the above-mentioned tips in mind to make it more fun and personalized.
Author Bio:-For more insights and further information about Table Decorations visit our site http://www.ice.co.uk/cat/office_and_home_gifts_by_ice_london/